Sunday, June 9, 2013

Galaxy S4 Update

Hello DroidTower fans.  I recently got a Galaxy S4 and noticed that DroidTower was not correctly responding to touch on the S4.  Some other users emailed me with the same issue, so that prompted me to take a look.  The issue had to do with the higher resolution on the S4 and the way I was loading the masking bitmap that keeps track of where the user touches.  I'll be pushing an update to Play and Amazon stores today.  If you have a newer phone or tablet and you have been having problems with the game recognizing where you touch, hopefully this update will address your issue.

4 comments:

  1. please make it for IOS or at least nook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay tuned for an IOS announcement later this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay tuned for an IOS announcement later this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this game, I hope to see an IOS version some time in 2014.

    ReplyDelete